- This event has passed.
The Committee on Housing & Neighborhood Revitalization will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- Bill 23-0237, the “Rent Concession Amendment Act of 2019”
- Bill 23-0530, the “Rent Stabilization Affordability Qualification Amendment Act of 2020”
- Bill 23-0877, the “Substantial Rehabilitation Petition Reform Amendment Act of 2020”
- Bill 23-0879, the “Capital Improvement Petition Reform Amendment Act of 2020”
- Bill 23-0878, the “Voluntary Agreement Moratorium Agreement Act of 2020”
Persons who wish to testify are requested to either email the Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the Committee at (202) 724-8198, at least two days before the hearing and provide their name, address, telephone number, organizational affiliation and title. Each witness will receive an individual Zoom invitation for the hearing in a separate e-mail. Witnesses are encouraged to submit an electronic version of their testimony to email@example.com. Oral testimony will be limited to 3 minutes.