- This event has passed.
The Committee on the Judiciary & Public Safety will hold a Public Roundtable on the following Legislation:
- PR25-34, the Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board Lisa Geller Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR25-35, the Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board Laila Leigh Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR25-36, the Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board Shannarese Sims Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR25-37, the Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board Varina Winder Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR25-38, the Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board Ashley Joyner Chavous Confirmation Resolution of 2022
The Committee invites the public to testify or to submit written testimony, which will be made a part of the official record. Anyone wishing to testify should contact Ms. Aukima Benjamin, Committee Manager to the Committee on the Judiciary and Public Safety, at least 24 hours prior to the start of the roundtable at (202) 724-8058 or via e-mail at email@example.com; witnesses will receive information on how to join the roundtable at that time. Witnesses who anticipate needing language interpretation, or requiring sign language interpretation, are requested to inform the Committee of the need as soon as possible but no later than five business days before the roundtable, which is January 12, 2023. We will make every effort to fulfill timely requests; however, requests received in less than five business days may not be fulfilled and alternatives may be offered.