- This event has passed.
The Committee on Labor & Workforce Development will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- B24-0937 “Commission on Public Compensation Establishment Amendment Act of 2022”
- B24-0807 “Green New Deal for a Lead-Free DC Amendment Act of 2022”
- B24-0708 “Pay Range Act of 2022”
- B24-0948 “Short-Term Disability Insurance Benefit Protection Clarification Amendment Act of 2022”
- B24-0042 “Apprenticeship Procurement Incentive Amendment Act of 2021”
- B24-0866 “Parity in Workers’ Compensation Recovery Amendment Act of 2022”
Witnesses may use their phone or computer to participate in this virtual hearing. Those who wish to testify before the Committee must sign up no later than 5:00pm on, Thursday, Dec. 8, 2022, by providing their information using the following link: https://forms.gle/HDjkUfzFsJNpycCw8. Witnesses must provide their name, address, telephone number, organizational affiliation (if any) and job title (if any), as well as whether they require language interpretation or sign language interpretation. Those representing organizations will have five minutes to present their testimony, and other individuals will have three minutes to present their testimony; less time will be allowed if there are a large number of witnesses.