- This event has passed.
The Committee on Public Works & Operations & the Committee on Executive Administration & Labor will hold a Joint Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- B25- 0319, the “Fairness in Human Rights Administration Amendment Act of 2023”
- B25-0351, the “Sexual Harassment Investigation Integrity Amendment Act of 2023”
- B25-0330, the “Office of the Administrative Hearings Jurisdiction Amendment Act of 2023”
- B25-0432, the “Self Storage Lien Enforcement Modernization Amendment Act of 2023″
The roundtable will have a hybrid format, with the government appearing in person, and public witnesses appearing virtually via the Zoom platform. Those who wish to testify must register using the Council’s Hearing Management System at https://lims.dccouncil.gov/hearings by 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. Representatives of organizations will be allowed a maximum of five minutes for oral testimony, and individuals (and any subsequent representatives of the same organizations) will be allowed a maximum of three minutes. Witnesses who anticipate needing spoken language interpretation, or require sign language interpretation, are requested to inform the Committee office of the need as soon as possible but no later than five business days before the proceeding by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– On the Council site, at https://bit.ly/2ooL0l1
Witness list & testimony (if applicable/available):
– In the Hearing Management System, at https://bit.ly/3ZIRIQD
12.06 PWO EAL Hearing Notice on B25-0319, B25-0351, B25-0330, and B25-0432