- This event has passed.
Public Roundtable • Transportation and the Environment
Transportation & the Environment Public Roundtable
The Committee on Transportation & the Environment will hold a Public Roundtable on the following Legislation:
- PR24-0643, the Food Policy Council Dalila Boclin Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR24-0644, the Food Policy Council Emi Reyes Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR24-0684, the Food Policy Council Natalia Kalloo Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR24-0685, the Food Policy Council Rachel Clark Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR24-0676, the Green Finance Authority Board Brandi Colander Confirmation Resolution of 2022
- PR24-0677, the Green Finance Authority Board Edward Hubbard Confirmation Resolution of 2022
The Committee invites the public to testify or to submit written testimony, which will be made a part of the official record. Anyone wishing to testify should contact Ms. Aukima
Benjamin, Staff Assistant to the Committee on Transportation and the Environment, at least 24 hours prior to the start of the roundtable at (202) 724-8062 or via e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org; witnesses will receive information on how to join the roundtable at that time. Witnesses who anticipate needing language interpretation, or requiring sign
language interpretation, are requested to inform the Committee of the need as soon as possible but no later than five business days before the roundtable, which is May 16, 2022.
We will make every effort to fulfill timely requests; however, requests received in less than five business days may not be fulfilled and alternatives may be offered.