Members of the public are invited to virtually join the two meetings the Council will be holding on Tuesday, January 3. The first meeting is the Council’s Organizational Meeting for Council Period 25, and, the second is the first Legislative Meeting of the Council Period. The Organizational Meeting is scheduled to start at 11AM, and the Legislative Meeting will immediately follow. The agenda for the Organizational Meeting can be found here, and the agenda for the Legislative Meeting can be found here. Please find access information below:
- Watch the Organizational Meeting and Legislative Meeting live via Zoom Webinar – Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here.**
- Both audio and video options are available.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- To ensure adequate security safeguards, this meeting will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined. If you are unable to join early, please view via an alternative avenue such as those outlined below.
- Watch the live broadcast of the Organizational and Legislative Meetings on the DCC Network (Channel 13 or 18). ***
- Watch the live broadcast of the Organizational and Legislative Meetings on the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music and Entertainment’s website by clicking here ***
- Watch the Organizational and Legislative Meetings live via the Council’s Facebook page or YouTube channel. **
- Video recordings of the Organizational and Legislative Meetings will be uploaded to the Council’s website within 24 hours of meeting conclusion. ***
- Watch the Organizational Meeting and Legislative Meeting live in-person at the John A. Wilson Building, Room 500. Masks are required.
** Live interpretation available
*** Closed captioning available