Members of the public are invited to virtually join the Committee of the Whole meeting the Council will be holding on Tuesday, October 17. The meeting will start at 11AM, and the agenda can be found here. Please find access information below:
- Watch the Committee of the Whole meeting live via Zoom Webinar – Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here.*
- Both audio and video options are available.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- To ensure adequate security safeguards, this meeting will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined. If you are unable to join early, please view via an alternative avenue such as those outlined below.
- Watch the live broadcast of the Committee of the Whole meeting on the DCC Network (Channel 13 or 18). **
- Watch the live broadcast of the Committee of the Whole meeting on the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music and Entertainment’s website by clicking here **
- Watch the Committee of the Whole meeting live via the Council’s Facebook page or YouTube channel.*
- A video recording of the Committee of the Whole meeting will be uploaded to the Council’s website within 24 hours of meeting conclusion. **
- Watch the Committee of the Whole meeting live in-person at the John A. Wilson Building, Room 500.
* Live interpretation available
** Closed captioning available