Notice of Administrative Meeting
The Council will be convening an Administrative Meeting on Tuesday, October 24th at 9:30 a.m. in the Chairman’s Conference Room. The meeting will be a hybrid event wherein Members may participate in person or virtually. This meeting will not be broadcast on Cable TV nor recorded.
The following items will be discussed:
- Security at the John A. Wilson Building
- Procurement processes
- Restored leave policy
- Transit Benefits
- Vacancy announcements
Chairman Mendelson intends to make a motion pursuant to Council Rule 375(8) to close the first part of the meeting related to security.
Access to the Meeting
This meeting will be convened in person in Room 502 and virtually on Zoom. The meeting will not be broadcast on cable television nor recorded. Please find access information below:
- Watch live via Zoom Webinar – Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here.
- Both audio and video options are available.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- To ensure adequate security safeguards, this meeting will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined.