- This event has passed.
The Committee on Business & Economic Development will hold a Public Roundtable on the following Legislation:
- Proposed Resolution 25-0476, the “Real Property Tax Appeals Commission Olufemi Abayomi-Paul Confirmation Resolution of 2023”
- Proposed Resolution 25-0484, the “Ridgecrest Court Investor, LLC Revenue Bonds Project Approval Resolution of 2023”
- Proposed Resolution 25-0485, the “Washington Yu Ying Public Charter School Revenue Bonds Project Approval Resolution of 2023”
The Committee invites the public to testify, in-person or virtually, and to submit written testimony. Those who wish to testify must register using the Council’s Hearing Management System at https://lims.dccouncil.gov/hearings by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 6, 2023. All public witnesses will be allowed a maximum of three minutes to testify. At the discretion of the Chair, the length of time provided for oral testimony may be reduced or extended.
– On the Council site, at https://bit.ly/2ooL0l1
Witness list & testimony (if applicable/available):
– In the Hearing Management System, at https://bit.ly/3ZIRIQD
11.9 CBED REVISED Public Roundtable Notice