- This event has passed.
The Committee of the Whole will hold a Public Oversight Roundtable on the following Legislation:
- To examine the merits of appointing Valerie-Joy Santos to the Board of Directors of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
- PR 25-409, the “Commission on the Selection and Tenure of Administrative Law Judges of the Office of Administrative Hearings Laura Hankins Appointment Resolution of 2023”
- PR 25-411, the “District of Columbia Judicial Disabilities and Tenure Commission Dr. Patrick Jackson Appointment Resolution of 2023”
Those who wish to testify must register using the Council’s Hearing Management System at https://lims.dccouncil.gov/hearings by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 30, 2023. Testimony is limited to four minutes. Witnesses who anticipate needing spoken language interpretation, or require sign language interpretation, are requested to inform the Committee office of the need as soon as possible but no later than five business days before the proceeding by emailing email@example.com. We will make every effort to fulfill timely requests, although alternatives may be offered. Requests received in less than five business days may not be fulfilled. Witnesses will receive instructions on how to participate by Zoom prior to the hearing. If you have additional questions, please contact Christian Washington, Special Counsel, at (202) 724-8083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– On the Council site, at https://bit.ly/2ooL0l1
Witness list & testimony (if applicable/available):
– In the Hearing Management System, at https://bit.ly/3ZIRIQD
11.1 COW Rndtble COST JDT WMATA Appointments HN (oversight roundtable)