- This event has passed.
The Committee on Transportation & the Environment & The Committee on Public Works & Operations will hold a Joint Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- B25-421, the “License Suspension Reform Amendment Act of 2023”
- B25-422, the “Automated 2 Traffic Enforcement Effectiveness Amendment Act of 2023”
- B25-425, the “Strengthening Traffic Enforcement, Education, and Responsibility (“STEER”) Amendment Act of 2023”
- B25-435, the “Fraudulent Vehicle Tag Enforcement Amendment Act of 2023”
While the hearing will be limited to government witnesses, members of the public are invited to submit written statements that will be made part of the official record. Copies of written statements
should be submitted through the Council’s Hearing Management System https://lims.dccouncil.gov/hearings. The record will close at the end of the business day on Wednesday, November 15, 2023.
Witness list & testimony (if applicable/available):
– In the Hearing Management System, at https://bit.ly/3ZIRIQD